|Season 1, Episode 4 (Special)|
|Air date||November 6, 2005|
|Written by||Matt Maiellaro|
|Directed by||Matt Maiellaro|
The Spider-Man Special is a very special episode of 12 Oz. Mouse and is an alternate version of the episode "Spider" with several scenes shortened and Skillet's drum solo added in, like the original episode it was released on November 6, 2005 on the same night, only once. Like the original episode, It is rated "TV-14-LV", Later this episode was released as an episode on Adult Swim's Website in 2019, however this episode was removed off the website in 2020.
Plot[edit | edit source]
An alternate version of "Spider" with several scenes shortened and Skillet's drum solo added in. Rhoda and Shark's conversation is cut down, thus removing Golden Joe's appearance, Mosquitor's letter was cut down and the dripping blood was removed, and Shark's conversation with Fitz about the record is shortened to "Don't look under your bed." These cuts made room for an extended drum solo which went on for about three and half minutes.
Characters/Cast:[edit | edit source]
- Mouse Fitzgerald (Matt Maiellaro)
- Shark (Adam Reed)
- SXF Guy
- Rhoda (Dave Willis)
- Eye (Nick Ingkatanuwat)
- New Guy (Cameo)
- Liquor (Matt Harrigan)
- Peanut Cop (Nick Weidenfeld)
- Producer Man (Matt Thompson)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This special aired directly following the premiere of the standard version of "Spider", it was only aired once.
- Golden Joe, is the only character who appeared in the original episode that is completely removed in this special due to Shark & Rhoda's scene being shortened.
- Skillet's drum solo also appears as part in the spider episode of the 12 Oz. Mouse The Move (DVD).
- On Adult Swim's Website before the episode was taken off, The Spider-Man Special is listed as episode and the episode's description mentions "You probably haven't seen this one. We Don't Even Remember Making It".
- Although there is no reference to him at all in this special, The Spider-Man Special is named after a very famous popular fictional superhero named "Spiderman".
- This special episode of 12 Oz. Mouse is very similar to the final two episodes of the Adult Swim Series Perfect Hair Forever, where it had two finales, "Muscular Distraction - A" & "Muscular Distraction - B", where both episodes were two different versions of each other with the latter only having a couple of differences in the episode.