|Season 3, Episode 7|
|Written by||Matt Maiellaro|
|Directed by||Matt Maiellaro|
"Because They Could"
"Prime Time Nursery Rhyme"
Plot[edit | edit source]
Sirus, the Architect for the Box of Worlds, breaks ranks with Clock. Aria and Eyeball use a serum to kickstart Mouse’s memory and he remembers working with them and helping to create the Box of Worlds. Wilx traps them in a laser cage and escapes.
Characters/Cast:[edit | edit source]
Main Characters:[edit | edit source]
- Mouse Fitzgerald (Matt Maiellaro)
- Aria (Mary Spender)
- Professor Wilx (Ned Hastings)
- Eye (Nick Ingkatanuwat)
- Sirus (Walter Newman)
- The Shadowy Figure
- Industry Man (Ned Hastings)
- Golden Joe (Vishal Roney)
- Peanut Cop (Nick Weidenfeld)
Minor Character:[edit | edit source]
- Buzby (Paul Painter)
- Shark (Ned Hastings)
- Rectangular Businessman (Kurt Soccolich)
- Green-Sweatered Woman (Melissa Warrenburg)
Cameos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sirus refers describes a certain character as "The man with the hook gave him a doorknob".
- He also mentions the Exterminator double crossed us.
- According Sirus he made & designed the simulation program to be escape proof, so nobody will get out.
- The Green-Sweatered Woman is shown to work for Sirus.
- This episode shows that the The Shadowy Figure, Clock & Industry Man are all aspects of the same being who controls Shyd Industries.
- The Industry Man also shows himself in the mirror of his reflection & also shown to look like a shadowy version of himself.
- The Eye is shown to hold three bottles of beer by floating.
- It is mentioned that there is 222 Artificial Worlds in the simulation.
- A scene where the Industry Man is talking in his office is from "First 12".
Links[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.