Producer Man (Also known as Producer Guy, Hand-brain or Talent Scout), is a very sociable, amusing, loud, gregarious person who has a habit of walking around bent over backwards and always doing high-five. He is a producer/talent Scout living in the town who wants to hire an actor or produce a record. As we can deduce from the name, he is a record producer that has its own label.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
The Producer Man has a completely different design compared to the Human Citizens and any human being in the show, he wears a blue shirt, (with two different colored sleeves) white pants, two arms, he has stick-finger hands with three fingers each, only one circle eye can be seen, he has a neck & his head is shaped like a circle, he has no ears, a brown piece of hair and he wears black shoes.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Alliances & Friendships[edit | edit source]
While the Producer Man has not exactly befriended anyone, he is always butting into conversations and interrupting people during their daily lives. Due to this, not many people are fond of him. However, Fitz and Liquor use the Hand to control his brain and lead them to the Corn-Droid.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
The Producer Man has no confirmed enemies in the series. However, people such as Shark find him to be very annoying.
Episode appearances[edit | edit source]
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- In "Spider", his head was sliced off by an unknown force.
- In "Bowtime", he was killed by Shark with a Buzzsaw offscreen.
- In "Pre-Reckoning", he was killed by Spider, in order to get the Hand out of his brain.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- His name has been revealed only in a few of the official episode summaries from Adult Swim and also his name is never mentioned in the show at all and Producer Man is also referred as "Talent Scout" on other sources and websites on 12 oz. Mouse such as Corndog Central.
- The Producer Man and Mouse's Wife are the only major characters with voice actors in Season 1 to be completely absent in Season 1 finale "Adventure Mouse". Ironically, both the Producer Man and Woman Mouse later returned in the next episode "Bowtime", the first episode of Season 2.
- Oddly enough a similar thing happened in "Corndog Chronicles", as in that episode, he was trapped in the elevator offscreen from the last episode, however this is not solved until the next episode "Eighteen", where Mouse & co. release him out of the elevator, while in that episode Mouse & co. simply ignore him & fight for something else in that episode.
- Producer Man has a "Zoo Day" T-shirt from eighth episode where a picture of him and Shark standing up and doing a high five and the man is holding three balloons.
- It's unknown if his death seen in the fourth episode was caused by Rectangular Businessman or not.
- Half of his body is visible and appears in the ending credits of "Invictus" and the third season.