Peanut Cop, Also referred to as "Peanut" (and simply "The Cop" in episode summaries or alternately "Peanut Fireman" due to him becoming a fireman) is a blue peanut-shaped policeman that is the only possible Police Officer that works in at a Jail Located in The City, he often fails to do his job, since he is constantly drunk or stoned. His state of mind prevents him from reacting appropriately to crimes that occur right in front of him. He mostly hang-outs with his friend Golden Joe. Sometimes he begins to laugh uncontrollably, and anyone around him begins to laugh as well, According to the Rectangular Businessman he is "the highest marksman in the class," and "could probably hit a mite from 1000 yards in high wind". Despite this claim, Peanut Cop is usually unable to hit anything unless he is within a few inches of his intended target.
In Season 2, he changes his profession to a firefighter after stealing a firefighter helmet, blowing up the hat store, and stealing a jet-powered fire truck with skis, He is later captured by the Shadowy Figure, but the tranquilizer darts do not knock him unconscious (he likes them because they only get him even more stoned). In episode 18 "Pre-Reckoning", after apparently suffering some sort of fit or seizure, he says in an uncharacteristically serious voice "No one controls me." He joins Fitz in fighting the Tie Bots. He later reveals that he knows the purpose of Tie Bots and the Hovervacs and where the asprind is located. His profession switches back to that of a policeman in the final episode, in which he reacquires his police hat.
Like Shark and Rectangular Businessman, Peanut Cop has a human-looking persona, revealed in episode 20. In this incarnation he is a blue-colored man, and his glasses display the same star-shaped insignia seen on his original police hat. He disappears in the webisode, he later returns alive in the special, in Season 3, he & Golden Joe escape a jail cell from some Pineapples & they were trapped in & eventually reunited with Fitz & Co., he eventually died from a bomb after stopping a nuclear meltdown & is liquidified as his remains are put into a beaker.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Peanut Cop is blue peanut-shaped Policeman, has a black dot eye, eyebrow, a mouth, two stick-figure arms, he wears a blue policeman hat with a yellow star on it, later in season 2 he wears a red firemen hat, a with white top & a yellow star on it, in "Enter The Sandmouse" & "Invictus", he wears a brown cowboy hat with a yellow star on it.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Alliances & Friendships[edit | edit source]
Peanut mostly allies with Golden Joe & many other protagonists in the show, with friendship with Golden Joe they usually drink beer, hang-out & they teamed up to escape the jail cell they were locked in, Peanut does some to Fitz during several points like revealing the purpose of the Hovervacs & Tie-Bots, although he almost to arrest Fitz in the pilot for robbing a bank but was distracted.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Like most of the protagonists, Peanut does dislike the trio Shark, The Rectangular Businessman & Clock, though all of this is rarely shown.
Episode appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Hired" (debut)
- "Adventure Mouse"
- "Surgery Circus"
- "Booger Haze"
- "Enjoy The Arm"
- "Meat Warrior"
- "Meaty Dreamy"
- "Enter the Sandmouse" (deceased)
- "Francis, Cheap & Out of Control"
- "First 12"
- "You Made This"
- "Because They Could"
- "Prime Time Nursery Rhyme"
- "Here We Come" (deceased)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In a few of his appearances, a police car noise is heard but not seen, he is not even seen driving a police car, and there is no police car located at his Jail in the episode "Signals".
- He doesn't seem to act like a real cop. For example, being Drunk and stoned and get away with a crime and unlike real cops that eat donuts, the Peanut Cop goes after beer to get drunk and smoke cigarettes.
- He may be the only police officer seen and working at his Jail in the City.
- "Star Wars VII" and "Corndog Chronicles" are the only episodes in the original series he didn't appear in.
- He appears in promos where he is blown up by a Bomb at Rhoda's Bar, In The City and in a Poorly made Jail Cell.
- Peanut Cop has died over two times in the series though "Enter The Sandmouse" was later confirmed to be non-canon.