Liquor is an anthropomorphic, match-like creature who runs a local liquor shop, simply named "Liquor," where Mouse Fitzgerald often purchases beer. He has a passive-aggressive attitude but is occasionally calm during most situations. He is a significant ally of Fitz, and is quite defiant to anyone of authority, such as Shark and the Rectangular Businessman. Being one of the few to discover the mysteries behind Q109, Liquor stresses in finding an escape from his nonsensical universe.
Liquor owns a Liquor store that gets covered in blood in the inside of Mosquitor's letter from episode 4 "Spider". In Season 1 he had more of a reacquiring character with a minor role while in Season 2 he becomes one of the main characters.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Liquor is an anthropomorphic Match, he has a head that looks similar to a grain of rice. His body is similar to that of a bend broomstick. Protruding out the from the body are his hands which look somewhat similar to turkey booties. Legs and feet are rarely seen but are similar to that of a stick man like style.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Alliances & Friendships[edit | edit source]
While he has interacted with many of the citizens of the city, Mouse Fitzgerald is the main alliance of Liquor since he is the only person who knows the true nature of the simulation world helping him with some answers to his journey & teaming up with him when they were in the 750 Floor Building similarly he befriends people like the Man-Woman & Roostre in some episodes to help with certain things like getting Roostre's hand to active the Corn-Droid, his alliance with Rhoda is presumably unknown.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Liquor dislikes Shark & the Rectangular Businessmen considering both their evil natures & bad actions to what they do in the city such as in the episode "Surgery Circus" where Liquor had to fake his own death in front of them on a monitor while freezing a version of the No Eyed Square Guy, Liquor may obviously dislikes the Clock & his true identity along with the Second Eye from his shelve, Liquor also had a small interaction with the Shadowy Figure after the Eye's in his own comedy show are not buying it, Liquor in respond to the figure's commands are said as "Suck it".
Episode appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Spharktasm" (cameo)
- "Adventure Mouse"
- "Surgery Circus"
- "Booger Haze"
- "Enjoy the Arm"
- "Meat Warrior"
- "Meaty Dreamy"
- "Corndog Chronicles"
- "Invictus" (cameo)
- "First 12" (cameo)
- "Awaken" (cameo)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Liquor is voiced by Matt Harrigan who has also worked on Adult Swim shows such as Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Perfect Hair Forever, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Assy McGee, FishCenter Live, Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law, and Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
- Liquor is also known for the popping sound his feet make whenever he walks.
- It's unknown why Liquor is called Liquor since he is not a living bottle of Liquor but a living Match, however the main reason that he is named Liquor because he owns a big Liquor store in the city & it's how fitting that he sells "Liquor", a type of beer there.
- In "Surgery Circus", Mouse Fitzgerald pulls out three bottles of beer to Liquor while both were doing surgery for the Eye, Mouse Fitzgerald replies "What, Is This Your Blood?", it could be assumed that Liquor has liquor filled blood inside him, however he was bleeding red blood in a fake illusion showed on a monitor.
- In "Meat Warrior", it's revealed Liquor can survive gunshots similar to that of Shark, while both Liquor & Shark have bullet-proof skin, however Liquor ended up surviving at the end, Shark ended up being killed by the bullets of Fitz, Skillet & The Cyber Green-Sweatered Woman in "Farewell".
- Liquor has many similarities to Rhoda, the bartender of his Bar, both individuals sell a type of alcohol in a type of tavern like store, (Rhoda owns a Bar while Liquor owns his own Liquor Store), both work as Bartenders in both places, both of them have allied with Mouse Fitzgerald, Rhoda was mostly allied in Season 1 while Liquor allies with Fitz mostly in Season 2 while Rhoda was killed by the Rectangular Businessman.
- It's also implied both characters have meet each other as Rhoda mentioned Liquor in the fourth episode, however Rhoda & Liquor have both been rarely seen on-screen together, In "Spharktasm", Rhoda & Liquor were on two different monitors, Rhoda was seen in his Bar before his death & Liquor was seen in Liquor Store.
- When Roostre looked though his binoculars in the "Invictus" Special, in the giant jars/tubes, Rhoda & Liquor are both seen in the giant jars/tubes next together & the next jar/tube, the Bug was seen next to them. These jars/tubes are later revealed to be glass coffins (though they function like tubes), although the Bug is later seen out and about, leaving the possibility that Rhoda and Liquor managed to get out as well as the three coffins were later seen destroyed in "Prime Time Nursery Rhyme".