|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air date||August 1, 2020|
|Written by||Matt Maiellaro|
|Directed by||Matt Maiellaro|
"Portal to the Doorway"
TBA Season 4
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
In this finale, Industry Man and his clock persona are destroyed, but who really holds the key to the powerful Box of Worlds?.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The thunderstorm transports all of Fitz's allies to the desert quadrant, where the Kid arms them with futuristic weapons. They then jump through a portal to Shyd Industries for the final confrontation with Industry Man. A video recording shows that Aria was complicit in trapping Fitz in the Box. Industry Man transforms into a monster and battles everyone, Just when he has the upper hand Kiki on a jet ski crashes from the glass ceiling and crushes him to death. Aria reveals she is "the one they've been looking for" and triggers an explosion that destroys the top of Shyd tower, leaving the fates of everyone unknown. Elsewhere, as a cliffhanger to end the season, Francis befriends Wilx, and they show up at Man-Woman's house to claim the Box.
Characters/Cast[edit | edit source]
Main Characters[edit | edit source]
- Mouse Fitzgerald (Matt Maiellaro)
- Aria (Mary Spender)
- Eye (Nick Ingkatanuwat)
- Golden Joe (Vishal Roney)
- Roostre (Scott Luallen)
- The Castellica
- Industry Man (Ned Hastings)
- The Kid (Wyatt Maiellaro)
- Olof Mörck (Himself)
- Elize Ryd (Herself)
Minor Characters:[edit | edit source]
- Buzby (Paul Painter)
- Francis (Corey Sherman)
- Professor Wilx (Ned Hastings)
- Sirus (Walter Newman)
- Kiki (Stephanie Lennox)
Cameos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oddly enough Shark & the Rectangular Businessman don't appear in this episode, Peanut doesn't appear either since he is dead.
- When the Castellica is floating in space it hits a UFO & four astronauts.
- A depiction of a Eye can be seen in space in the background.
- The Various objects & a few characters that appear when Industry Man is flaming are a human foot, a sword, a skeleton of a human citizen, a door with two bloody human fingerprint on them (screaming is heard in this scene), a flying goose, a small tree in a pot, a plunger, a small broom, pink fluffy handcuffs, a dead horse head (heard making noise), a toilet, a barking brown dog, a "No Parking" sign, a ghost, a gray Shark, a weeper, two red woman slippers (a woman is heard in this scene), a pizza box, a balloon & a kite that explode once both collide with each other & last but not least a man is also seen floating from a microphone set (with screaming heard).
- Sirus is shown dancing to a happy magnet after saying "De-magnetize desert quadrant".
- The Kid is shown to have a large collection of Guns, along with a Gun Shop he presumably owns.
- The Kid is also shown to have his eyeball gun from "Because They Could".
- A poster of a buff & muscly man saying "Rip It Up", is seen on a wall in the Super Gym Wilx is shown working out while he meets Francis & they interacted with each other in the real world.
- Industry Man mentioned form of a scary spider but transforms into a giant yellow snake like creature with clock arms on his eyes.
- The Various things on Wilx's T-Shirt are a realistic bear head sparkling with the captions "Bear With Me", floating red hearts, shrimp & pizza in a space background.
- When Aria triggers the explosion on her suit, her lips were also glowing like her suit. It's currently unknown if this was a simple error or intentional.