|Season 2, Episode 12|
|Air date||December 10, 2006|
|Written by||Matt Maiellaro|
|Directed by||Matt Maiellaro|
Farewell is the nineteenth episode of 12 Oz. Mouse overall. It aired on December 10, 2006.
The episode starts off as Fitz, Skillet, Cyber Green Sweatered Woman and Peanut Cop are crawling through a ventilation shaft, so they can bust into Shark's Monitor Room. Although there are many Bowtie Bots trying to stop them from doing so. After Peanut Cop throws a grenade that completely destroys the robots, they try to sneakily attack Shark. Although the camera cuts to the interior of Shark's monitor room, where he can hear Peanut Cop stumbling through the vent. We can also see Shark and the 2nd Eye holding the original Eye and Golden Joe hostage. This doesn't stop the gang from trying to save their friends, as a bomb goes off, causing an explosion. Fitz, Skillet and the Cyber Green Sweatered Woman hop out of the flames as they shoot their weapons, which causes the Eye's shackle to break off, the 2nd Eye's body to burst apart and Shark's head to explode. After Shark is killed off, Skillet tears apart Golden Joe's rope, which tied him to a stool. Eventually, Fitz finds the corpse of the New Guy inside of Shark's body. Mouse asks where the mysterious Clock went. Golden Joe responds with "He hit the road, man. He audi 5000." After this, Mouse pushes a button that reveals Shark's Jet. Fitz and the gang decide to drive the Jet through town, so they can destroy the Bowtie Bots and Hovervacs that are causing chaos in the city.
The Eye says that he will take the New Guy to the river, as the water will heal him. The screen cuts to the Rectangular Businessman making his bank appear out of thin air, just by saying "appear." As he enters his home, the Shadowy Figure suddenly appears, as his unintelligible garbling has a mean attitude. They talk about Mouse trying to save his friends. Along with the Businessman admitting that "Shark was just a pawn. Control was only in his mind." He also says "The aspirin farms are near harvest, and Mouse has done everything exactly as predicted." After they both talk about Amalockh bringing darkness, the Businessman says "We all make choices. I choose victory." After he says this, the Businessman turns the Shadowy Figure into a black liquid and traps him inside a jar. The square being says "Ship mode go", which enables the top of the bank to blast away, as it appears the building turned into an aircraft. The Corn-Droid bursts out the sewers, as it destroys many of the Hovervacs. Liquor tells Rooste that the robot is doing a "bang up job" and he says "You hear me Roostre?". Although he doesn't respond, so Liquor goes down to check on him. Once he finds him, he sees that his body is motionless, as a blue orb is hovering around him. The blue orb reveals itself as CJ Muff, a being that escaped Q109. Muff tells Liquor to make sure Mouse and the gang meet him by the river, or else they "won't get through the force."
Fitz is driving the shark-shaped aircraft as Peanut Cop reveals that the Hovervacs harvest aspirin and fields of it are everywhere. Below, several bowtie bots tear apart a road, uncovering massive amounts of aspirin, which the Hovervacs quickly suck into their vacuum appendages. In Shark's Jet, Skillet mans the gun turret and fights off several tie-bots. Eventually, the ship is struck by the Rectangular Businessman's flying bank and it quickly rams into the streets below. Liquor watches from below, as the jet crashes into a building, before screeching to a halt on a city street. After exiting the burning wreckage, Fitz clutches Skillet's helmet and goggles, as he, Peanut Cop, and Golden Joe lament the loss of their friend, who is nowhere to be found. Meanwhile, Rectangular Businessman's ship is demolished by the now gigantic Amalockh, sending the jar of the liquefied Shadowy Figure out into the flames of the city.
- Mouse Fitzgerald (Matt Maiellaro)
- Cyber Green-Sweatered Woman
- Peanut Cop (Nick Weidenfeld)
- Bowtie Bots
- Shark (No Lines)
- Second Eye
- Golden Joe (Vishal Roney)
- The Eye (Nick Ingkatanuwat)
- New Guy
- Clock (mentioned)
- Rectangular Businessman (Kurt Soccolich)
- The Shadowy Figure
- Human Citizens
- Liquor (Matt Harrigan)
- Roostre (No Lines)
- Hand (cameo)
- CJ Muff (Matt Maiellaro)
- This episode is rated TV-14-LV.
- When this episode aired on Adult Swim Fix, several sound effects and lines of dialogue were absent, including the Peanut Cop's dialogue before breaking out of the shaft, the Cop and Golden Joes' argument about who gets to drive Shark's jet, the squelching sound of the watery Shadowy Figure and the reverb to Joe's voice in his final spoken line.
- The opening sequence for this episode was shortened down to just text reading "12 Oz. Mouse" with a flaming city in the background, due to the episode being extended.
- When Skillet, Cyber Green-Sweatered Woman and Fitz are facing forward and are shooting Shark, a side view of Skillet is shown. This is because he was "yanked out of a clipart book" and no other poses were created for him.
- According to Golden Joe, the reason why he couldn't teleport away from Shark is because he forgot as he was too scared of Shark. Golden Joe's fear of Shark was first seen in the episode "Spider."
- A distorted corn-dog appears briefly on the top of one of Shark's monitors.
- When Fitz asks Golden Joe about Clock's whereabouts, he asks him "Man, do I look like Flavor Flav to you?". Joe mentions name of Flavor Flav in the sentence, who is an American rapper with the same name.
- Amalockh is shown doing the "breakdance of death" on one of Shark's monitors when Fitz and co. are in Shark's Monitor Room.
- Excluding the intros of any other episode, and Auraphull, this is the first appearance of the Rectangular Businessman's Bank since the series' pilot episode "Hired." Despite the building looking completely different in this episode than last time.
- Among the objects in the Rectangular Businessman's bank, a bear rug can be seen.
- The music Ghost Games, by the artist Wayne Coster, ASCAP, an be heard when the Corn Droid bursts out of the sewers to destroy the Hovervocs. This is the third and last episode to feature the music playing, with the first two being the previous episodes "Eighteen", and "Pre-Reckoning" respectively.
- The orb of CJ Muff is voiced by Matt Maiellaro in this episode, however, his voice actor does change to George Lowe in the Season 3 premiere "First 12."
- This is the final episode in the series where Matt Harrigan voices Liquor.
- The credits are shorten in this episode.
- On Adult Swim's website, when Peanut Cop asks if he is still a fireman or not, the closed captions/subtitles for this episode has classified the line, "Am I still a fireman?", as "Am I still on fire, buddy?" instead.
- Before the Rectangular Businessman transforms the Shadowy Figure into a liquid, all of the bags of money in the bank suddenly disappear.
- In at least two scenes, the Bow-Tie Bots are colored gray instead of their usual colors.
- Peanut Cop: "Ow. Ow. Oh. Oh. Oh. Ow. Dude. We're in the shaft.
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Yes, we are."
- Peanut Cop: "Where are we again? Shaft."
- Peanut Cop: "Oh. Ha, ha, ha. Shaft has made my hopping become difficult. Ow."
- Peanut Cop: "What's going on?".
- Peanut Cop: "Wait, wait, let me try. Let me try."
- Peanut Cop: "Ha, ha. Wait. Wait, do you got this? Wait, no, I do. Check this out."
- Peanut Cop: "This is going to be loud."
- Peanut Cop: "Wait. That's fire."
- Peanut Cop: "Am I still a fireman?".
- Peanut Cop: "Oh! Ha, ha, ha! Ow. Wait. We're in the shaft."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Ha, ha. Whoops."
- Golden Joe: "Dang, cuz. You done cut that fish. His head fell off."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Why didn't you just beam away like you always do? You do that."
- Golden Joe: "Man, I forgot I could do that. I was so scared I forgot. But peep this, you know, on the low. I was just frontin'. I was just spittin' game that I was scared, man, 'Cause I wasn't really scared. You know what I mean?. You know what I mean, Right? You know what I mean, man?".
- Peanut Cop: "Can somebody--can somebody tell me if I'm here, 'cause this burning makes me think I'm alive."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Shh. Where's that music coming from?".
- Eye: "Shark ate the New Guy?".
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "I need to get him to the river."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Where's the Clock?".
- Golden Joe: "Clock? What Clock? Man, do I look like Flavor Flav to you?".
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "You know what Clock?".
- Golden Joe: "Oh yeah, that Clock. He hit the road, man. He audi 5000. He had to bounce. You know what I mean, Right?". You know what I mean, man?".
- Eye: "How are we going to get to the river with all those things outside?".
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "I don't know. What's this do?".
- Peanut Cop: "Oh, whoa. That's nice."
- Peanut Cop: "Hey, dude, do I get keys or something?".
- Golden Joe: "Man, you better step back. I'm driving."
- Peanut Cop: "Cool, I'm driving."
- Golden Joe: "Man, step back! I'm driving."
- Peanut Cop: "No, you know I'm driving."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Where are you going?".
- Eye: "I'll walk. Flying scares Eye."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "You'll never make it."
- Golden Joe: "I'm driving."
- Eye: "I will make it. I have the will to make it. Plus, New Guy...deserves it."
- Golden Joe: "Man."
- Rectangular Businessman: "Up here."
- Rectangular Businessman: "Some people have keys to their homes. I have words."
- Rectangular Businessman: "I know. He's probably still out there, running around trying to save his...stupid friends."
- Rectangular Businessman: "That's impossible. The Clock Shop was sealed off when this began."
- Rectangular Businessman: "Mmm...Shark was just a pawn. Control was only in his mind. The aspirin' farms are near harvest, and Mouse has done everything exactly as predicted."
- Rectangular Businessman: "Yes, Amalockh brings the darkness, a note of evil which is inherent in all of us. It's a choice he made. We all makes choices. I choose victory."
- Rectangular Businessman: "Have fun in that jar for a while. Chick mode go."
- Liquor: "Look at that hotdog go. He is doing a bang up job. You hear me, Roostre? Roostre? Roostre?".
- CJ Muff: "He's not in here, in here, anymore, anymore. He's out there."
- Liquor: "Muff. Ha, ha. Muff, you're free."
- CJ Muff: "For now, for now. Where's Mouse?".
- Liquor: "Where's Mouse? Where isn't he?
- CJ Muff: "The aspirin' fields must be burned."
- Liquor: "Ah, I know. I knew about those fields."
- CJ Muff: "Then we'll all meet, all meet, at the river where will be Mouse or we'll never get through, through, the force."
- Liquor: "Mm-hmm. 10-4. I will follow the Corn-Droid."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "What the hell are all these things?".
- Peanut Cop: "Dude. They're, like, bugs, man. Little bitty bugs. With-with lasers."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "But what are they for?".
- Peanut Cop: "The ones with the suckers harvest aspirin, and the ones with the lasers shoot lasers."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "What aspirin'? What's the aspirin' do?".
- Peanut Cop: "Dude, come on It's the whole deal It's what they're protecting. Do you like how I got serious for a second."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "And you're just now telling me this?".
- Peanut Cop: "Uh-huh? Uh-huh?".
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "So, where are they, these fields of aspirin'."
- Peanut Cop: "They're all over, man. They're everywhere."
- Golden Joe: "Here come one of them...bitches. Y'all better recognize, fool. It's incoming."
- Peanut Cop: "Oh."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Take care of it, Skillet."
- Golden Joe: "Yeah, boy. Take care of it. Handle that, man. Do what you gotta do."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Joe, calm down."
- Golden Joe: "I am calm, man. What the hell were you talking about?".
- Rectangular Businessman: "Eat some of that, retard Rodent."
- Rectangular Businessman: "Oh, wait. I forgot to give you this."
- Liquor: "Crap on a stick."
- Peanut Cop: "Oh, dude, I am...so sorry."
- Golden Joe: "Yeah, man. Me too, man."
- Peanut Cop: "Dude, that's not even funny at all."
- Mouse Fitzgerald: "Yup."
- Rectangular Businessman: "Well, that's gotta hurt."