The Bug is a small robotic bug (or presumably a group of identical bugs) that work for Shark, planting surveillance cameras. The bug will often spin around and walk on walls erratically, and the bug will frequently procrastinate when given assignments.
Shark has a low opinion of the bug, when the bug offered to accompany Pronto on a mission, Shark denied him, saying that he'd screw it up "Because it's retarded." This bug plays a very minor role in the series serving as one of Shark's minions.
This same bug also was trapped in one of the three glass coffins along with Rhoda and Liquor, but it later escaped as the coffins were destroyed offscreen, this probably explains why the Bug is seen Shark's Office in the episode "Adrift".
The Bug is colored peach, has six legs, three on each side, two eyes on each side, two antennas on each side, 4 lines, two of them up, and the other two are down under on the robotic bug.
Now the only alliances this bug has are Shark & the Rectangular Businessman, though in "Bowtime", he was wanted to work with Pronto on the mission to kill Mouse, though Shark does argue with the bot due to it being retarded (in Shark's eyes) and also procrastinates a lot making his opinion on the robotic insect low.
Despite the Bug's lack of emotion, it is programmed to monitor Mouse, Skillet and any other friend of him, most notably in "Meaty Dreamy", it crawled on the walls in a 750 Floor Skyscraper, Mouse, Skillet, Liquor and the Cyber Green Sweatered Woman shot it down and the bug ended up burning on the ground.
- "Rooster" (cameo)
- "Meaty Dreamy" (deceased)
- "Invictus" (cameo)
- "First 12" (cameo)
- "Awaken" (cameo)
- Its unknown if more robotic bugs were created by Shark or not, this is implied since those cameras seen Shark's monitor room may be the bug's recording the locations and actions of all of the characters seen on those monitors.
- In "Spharktasm", one fantasy sequence shows the Rectangular Businessman vomiting out money and duplicates of the bugs implying that there is more than one bug.
- The Bug with no eyes makes a small brief cameo in one of the transitions in Fitz's dream in the episode "Roostre".
- In "Adrift", the bug can make more sounds than just its standard beeping, which are whirring, digital charming, chirping, jigging, drums, car honks, motor roars, alarm clock rings, chainsaw whirs, jackhammer hammerings, cat meow and scurrying, these sounds must have been programmed into this bug's body.