The Black Beast is a snake-like creature with a monstrous face as he has a snake-like body. He is a mustached snake beast/movie monster from a movie called "Black Beast". In a movie theater located elsewhere in the city, whose image appears throughout the series, It's actual name is unknown and it appears to be white but not black. Though, the creature's color flashes from black to white when its onscreen.
The creature makes a monstrous like roar similar to that of a lion every-time its appearance onscreen. "Meat Warrior" is the first episode where Black Beast makes a appearance in the episode but doesn't appear onscreen instead, as the beast makes a small cameo on a cobra shaped lake in the desert on the map of Q109 that Mouse and Skillet find from Roostre's basement.
Black Beast being a snake monster is both white and black, it has hair, has a mustache, a mouth with teeth and fangs, two eyes and eyebrows, blood dripping off his mouth, curly lines on his snake body and he has a fin underneath.
The image of the character is shown in every intro, as it appears when the camera zooms on a window that showcases different characters from the series. The only time it doesn't appear is in "Farewell", when the opening was shortened, due to the episode running longer than usual.
- Unlike most characters, Black Beast is not a real creature that exists the world of 12 Oz. Mouse, his existence is only a fictional movie monster from a movie.
- The Black Beast is one of the very few characters that is not fully animated. Instead, it only appears as an image throughout the show.
- SFX Guy is revealed to work on the movie Black Beast, according to Fitz in the second episode.
- Black Beast is revealed to have a movie theater located in town, though it is never seen in cartoon form, though a building resembling the movie theater appears in "Meat Warrior."
- Black Beast is the only revealed movie in the movie theater in Q109.
- Similar to the Walking Fish, this is one of the few characters that doesn't really have any alliances or enemies, though it could be assumed he is a antagonist in his own movie.