|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 29, 2006|
|Written by||Matt Maiellaro|
|Directed by||Matt Maiellaro|
Enjoy the Arm
Auraphull is the thirteenth episode of 12 Oz. Mouse. The episode aired on October 29, 2006.
Plot:[edit | edit source]
The episode starts off as a jazzy version of the regular theme is played. After this, an onslaught of bizarre imagery featuring the city, a small cameo of the Clock and the Black Beast is shown. Then, the guitarist for 9 Pound Hammer is seen playing the "Death Of Rhoda" theme. "F-Off" is played next, as buildings explode and Mouse and Skillet are seen performing the song. After the theme is finished, Mike Geier's "Ampullae Of Lorenzini" begins to play, as the camera shows a skeleton slowly passing by. As the song finishes, the episode finally starts to play, as we see the Eye tap dancing in front of the Hat Store. Eventually, Peanut enters the shop. He stares at walls of hats, as he plays around in the store. He takes out a bomb, as he begins to smoke, causing the bomb's fuse to catch fire. After picking out a fireman hat, he waddles out of the shop, as the building is blown up by his bomb. Peanut retires as a policeman and becomes a fireman. He states "I wish the police would come, 'cause now i'm a fireman", After the credits, a post-credit scene plays, it shows the Peanut Fireman riding his Firetruck in the Cardboard City.
Characters/Cast:[edit | edit source]
- Black Beast
- Mouse Fitzgerald (No Lines)
- Skillet (No Lines)
- The Eye (No Lines)
- Peanut Cop (Nick Weidenfeld)
Trivia:[edit | edit source]
- This episode is rated TV-MA.
- The first 7 minutes and 30 seconds of this episode is entirely made up of music videos.
- Mike Geier's song "Ampullae Of Lorenzini" is also a name for jelly-filled pores that are found in fish such as Sharks, Sturgeons and Lungfish.
- Matt Maiellaro is credited as "no one" in this episode.
- Instead of the regular credits theme, Schooly D's "Sharkian Nights" is played.
- It is shown in the credits that the Eye's tap dance theme was performed by Matt Maiellaro. Though, the song wasn't featured on the show's official soundtrack.
- This episode is apart of the 12 oz. Mouse DVD, as its a special feature, the final part of the episode of Peanut Cop & the Hat Store is still present however.
- Peanut Cop is the only character in this episode that speaks & has dialogue.
- This episode is rated TV-MA for unknown reasons, it's possible that this episode was given this rating due to Peanut Cop being drunk & stoned or the musical numbers were to used were to mature for a TV-14 rating.
- This Episode is one of the few episodes in Season 2 that takes place in the daytime but on the The Official 12 Oz. Mouse The Movie (DVD) it is edited to make it nighttime, also The Eye and his Tap Dance are completely absent in the DVD version.
- The Skeleton slowly passing by in the burning city is from a 12 Oz. Mouse Promo Street Zombies/Zombibidies.
- When Mouse Fitzgerald's head explode after his skeleton is revealed his head spit out red Snakes that resemble blood.
- Liquor's Store makes a cameo in this episode both as a Cardboard building & appears two times in normal form when Peanut Cop is in the downtown area.
- The Post-Credit Scene of Peanut Cop riding his Firetruck is absent on the 12 Oz. Mouse The Movie (DVD).