|Season 2, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 29, 2006|
|Written by||Matt Maiellaro|
|Directed by||Matt Maiellaro|
Enjoy the Arm
Auraphull is the thirteenth episode of 12 Oz. Mouse. The episode aired on October 29, 2006.
The episode starts off as a jazzy version of the regular theme is played. After this, an onslaught of bizarre imagery featuring the city, a small cameo of the Clock and the Black Beast are shown. Then, the guitarist for 9 Pound Hammer is seen playing the "Death Of Rhoda" theme. "F-Off" is played next, as buildings explode and Mouse and Skillet are seen performing the song. After the theme is finished, Mike Geier's "Ampullae Of Lorenzini" begins to play, as the camera shows a skeleton slowly passing by. As the song finishes, the episode finally starts to play, as we see the Eye tap dancing in front of the Hat Store. Eventually, Peanut enters the shop. He stares at walls of hats, as he plays around in the store. He takes out a bomb, as he begins to smoke, causing the bomb's fuse to catch fire. After picking out a fireman hat, he waddles out of the shop, as the building is blown up by his bomb. Peanut retires as a policeman and becomes a fireman. He states "I wish the police would come, 'cause now i'm a fireman", After the credits, a post-credit scene plays, it shows the Peanut Fireman riding his firetruck in the cardboard city.
- Black Beast
- Mouse Fitzgerald (No Lines)
- Skillet (No Lines)
- The Eye (No Lines)
- Peanut Cop (Nick Weidenfeld)
- This episode is rated TV-MA.
- This is the very first episode of the series where Mouse Fitzgerald doesn't have any lines, and Shark being absent.
- The first 7 minutes and 30 seconds of this episode is entirely made up of music videos.
- Mike Geier's song "Ampullae Of Lorenzini" is also a name for jelly-filled pores that are found in fish such as Sharks, Sturgeons and Lungfish.
- Matt Maiellaro is credited as "no one" in this episode.
- Instead of the regular credits theme, Schooly D's "Sharkian Nights" is played.
- It is shown in the credits that the Eye's tap dance theme was performed by Matt Maiellaro. Although the song wasn't featured on the show's official soundtrack.
- This episode is apart of the 12 oz. Mouse DVD, as its a special feature.
- This episode is one of the few episodes of Season 2 that takes place in the daytime, but on the The Official 12 Oz. Mouse The Movie (DVD) it is edited to make it nighttime.
- The Eye, and his tap dance are completely absent in the DVD version.
- The skeleton slowly passing by in the burning city is from a 12 Oz. Mouse promo called "Street Zombies/Zombibidies."
- When Mouse Fitzgerald's head explode after his skeleton is revealed, his head spits out red snakes that resemble blood.
- Peanut Cop is the only character that speaks, and has dialogue in this episode.
- This episode reveals that Peanut Cop mistakes hats for shoes.
- Liquor's Store makes a cameo in this episode both as a cardboard building, and appears two times in normal form when Peanut Cop is in the downtown area.
- You can see windows on the store.
- The post-credit scene of Peanut Cop riding his firetruck is absent on the 12 Oz. Mouse The Movie (DVD).
- Peanut Cop: "Uhhh, look at this one."
- Peanut Cop: "That one looks nice, too."
- Peanut Cop: "It feels like I'm staring at thousands of shoes."
- Peanut Cop: "Seriously, who's got some shoes?".
- Peanut Cop: "Does anybody work here?".
- Peanut Cop: "Do I-Do I work here?".
- Peanut Cop: "Excuse me."
- Peanut Cop: "Could I get some hats?".
- Peanut Cop: "No, ha."
- Peanut Cop: "I am such a...dick."
- Peanut Cop: "Seriously, could I--could I try some shoes on?".
- Peanut Cop: "My head is freezing."
- Peanut Cop: "Enough of this crap."
- Peanut Cop: "I said give me the shoes."
- Peanut Cop: "Or else this place is going up."
- Peanut Cop: "Can I smoke this in here?".
- Peanut Cop: "Too late."
- Peanut Cop: "What?".
- Peanut Cop: "Wow."
- Peanut Cop: "Who did that?, me?".
- Peanut Cop: "Nice."
- Peanut Cop: "I wish the police would come, 'cause now I am a fireman."
- Peanut Cop: "I don't have any water."
- Peanut Cop: "That doesn't seem to be working."
- Peanut Cop: "Uhh, I wish I could help."
- Peanut Cop: "It's been fun being a cop."