|Season 3, Episode 4|
|Air date||July 23, 2020|
|Written by||Matt Maiellaro|
|Directed by||Matt Maiellaro|
You Made This
A Schooner on a ship breaks through the defenses of Lotharganin, with its T.O.P.A.Z. defense system failing to stop it and all clues point to Professor Wilx and his underlying connection to Shyd Industries. Golden Joe and Peanut have trouble starting up their jet skis.
- Mouse Fitzgerald (Matt Maiellaro)
- Aria (Mary Spender)
- Professor Wilx (Ned Hastings)
- Golden Joe (Vishal Roney)
- Peanut Cop (Nick Weidenfeld)
- Buzby (Paul Painter)
- Shark (Ned Hastings)
- Rectangular Businessman (Kurt Soccolich)
- Clock (Ned Hastings)
- Pineapples (Max Simonet)
- This is the first episode since "Corndog Chronicles" where the inside of Shark's Office is seen again.
- This is the first episode where Shark is voiced by Ned Hastings.
- Bug is shown outside his glass coffin, it's possible that Rhoda and Liquor have escaped their coffins as well offscreen.
- This is the first time since "Meaty Dreamy" where The Bug is alive.
- The various sounds the Bug makes are whirring, digital charming, chirping, jigging, drums, car honks, motor roars, alarm clock rings, chainsaw whirs, jackhammer hammerings, a cat's meow and scurrying.
- The City is shown to be created a long time ago by a simulation program after Fitz appears onscreen cocking his guns, when Aria and Wilx are shown walking through the city's prototype, Wilx mentioned he admire her work on the city, Aria mentioned "I didn't imagine it to render as so "simple", Aria mentions "but why is any?", she is asking why there many buildings around the city and mentioned "why do we need 222", this means there are over 222 artificial worlds in the simulation program and one of those worlds has the cardboard city, Wilx then said "because that's what they required", Aria mentioned "and who are they?", Wilx replies with "you know I can't".
- Fitz, Peanut Cop, Golden Joe, the Rectangular Businessman and Shark attend a "Flex time idea carnival" with Jazz music playing, until it is covered in green time-gas by the Clock, also Shark's original design is seen here.
- Golden Joe's tooth is missing when his mouth moves when he and Peanut Cop are seen next to Jet Skies.
- The Pineapples says these lines "Impossible!, I lent my jet-skis to Margaret and Nathaniel for their divorce" and "I will go off on them like a Bakersfield monkey".
- Spider is revealed to be working with Wilx and alerting him about a boat in the waters.
- After Wilx leaves on Spider a clicker pointing a middle finger is seen.
- T.O.P.A.Z. is revealed to be a relic orange car and machine hybrid, as it is only has not been fully tested, then T.O.P.A.Z. is then revealed, his machinery shows a bullet cannon, a missile, a green military themed cannon, a flamethrower, a sword, a red razor blade, a robotic punching glove, a katakana, a grenade, nun-chucks, a beheaded chopper, a hose, a plastic bag of needles, a catapult, a report card with F's and a small knife and down below spider legs but T.O.P.A.Z. then explodes.
- The report card says that the F's it had on it were English, Spanish, Math and P.E.
- A large collection of parts fall down to the water, they shown a fish, a big bottle, a Hawaiian doll, a gear, a glass, a engine part saying "Muff", a tube, a wheel, a engine head, a cone, a engine, a fan and a small missile.